Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blog Submissions Needed for Carnival of Healing #178

La Vida Fresca will be hosting the Carnival of Healing #178 on Saturday February 28th, and I'd like to hear from you about your own or your favorite blog on animal healing and holistic health.

Carnival of Healing is a weekly round-up of personal blog posts on the topics of holistic health, wellness, spirituality, and self empowerment, and this issue will focus on ANIMALS.

The week before mine is hosted by Reiki Help Blog, and you can also explore past carnivals here.

How to?
Comment here with a link, or email me at info@theartofdog.com, and please get the info to me by Thursday February 26th or I won't have time to integrate it.

While I know many people who write blogs have their own business related to their blog topic, I won't consider blog posts that are corporate-run or focus on product advertising (product mentioning is fine, I do that myself).

Looking forward to it!

1 comment:

Nadine M. Rosin said...

Wow- this sounds great! Is it something I should be a part of??? :) Thanks- Nadine