Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Getting back up to speed

Vida's got a bounce in her step again.

She's eating normally too,which is terrific for me (no more fancy concocting, yay!). We're still on somewhat limited supplements, and using the detox and support supplements from my holistic vet. We'll be doing those for another two weeks (so a month total). She's also back on joint supplements, despite her vigor her hocks/carpals/stifles were dry and creaky.

Speaking of my holistic vet... I hope I didn't sound cranky about them in my last post as I complained about lack of ingredient listing. They always provide them for me when I ask. I just wish it was more common for it to be provided as a matter of course, no matter who you see. All the tiny bottles don't fit the information, for sure, but just a handout has a normal routine would be a good practice. Perhaps most owners lose those things, but this would be part of training them to keep a file, and learn a little bit about what their pets are being given. Commercial products do that to, so it's a general issue for me.

I will be taking a new photo to post soon of her chin. Still no hair, but lots of pigment filling in camouflages that.

Aiming for a swim at dog beach today, it's the last week for off-leash play before the summer restriction starts.


3 comments:

A. Lli said...

I like your natural feeding and care of dogs you have done and showing through blogs.

web promotion company said...

I have read a few of the Article on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging.

PPC Services India said...

Hi and thanks for this great read!! I undoubtedly enjoying each and every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.