Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Finished Product

June 15, 2010: Vida's happy to smile for the camera and show off her mouth. She wasn't happy to do the chin photo..."why focus on that?" (hairless, but well pigmented)

Food is back to normal, supplements are getting there. I don't have a definite plan right now. Using a variety of supplements. For instance, using up the expensive
PetLife, which while it is definitely overpriced does seem to result in improved energy.


I'll be starting up my experiment with hemp and chia seeds again because the blob on her leg has rebounded to it's former glory (ugh!). Hopefully nothing more happens with it, but if it remains the same over the summer I'm going to get it removed. I could do it now, but I feel like she really needs her body to fully recover from the radiation treatments before doing anymore surgery unless it's an emergency. Our upcoming month in New Hampshire will do us both good!

1 comment:

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello vida its dennis the vizsla dog hay hi!!! yoo may remember me frum dexters deli on akkownt of i am their all the time with mama!!! i am glad yoo ar feeling better becuz yoo ar a verry sweet dog i no mama and dada like yoo a lot!!! and yes hemp and chia hav helpd my brother tucker the other vizsla with his lumps too!!! see yoo later ok bye